Research Data Management Training Course
3 - 7 July 2017, Mombasa, Kenya
Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute, Headquater & Mombasa Station
PO Box 81651
Please fill the online application form: https://otga.wufoo.eu/forms/otga-application-form-research-data-management/
Period for Applications: 4 April and 6 May 2017.
Before starting filling the online application form, please make sure to have available the following:
- a motivation statement (text file) of maximum 300 words;
- scan of the bio page of your passport; in case you are a national of the host country a valid identification/citizen card can be used instead of the passport;
- scan of the endorsement letter (in case you are asking for funding)
- link to your profile on OceanExpert (www.oceanexpert.net); if you don't have one make sure you create one in advance.
The deadline to submit the application closes 6 May 2017. Do not leave for the last minute since the system will close automatically. In case you have any questions please contact the organisers well in advance: given time differences you may not get a reply to your questions immediately.
Both full- and co-sponsoring are available for a limited number of participants.
The selection of participants who will be sponsored will take into consideration:
- Applicant country’s development status (preference will be given to LIFDCs)
- Endorsement of the candidate’s application by his/her employer and any co-sponsoring
- Expected impact of the training for the applicants’ institution
- Possibility of any co-sponsorship (co-sponsorship is an asset for selection)
UNESCO is committed to promote gender equality. Therefore, applications from women are strongly encouraged.
In case of questions contact:
- OTGA Mombasa Regional Training Centre Coordinator: Harrison Ong’anda (email@example.com)
- OTGA Coordinator: Claudia Delgado (firstname.lastname@example.org)